Employee Training and Development – The Ultimate Guide for IT Sector
Today employees are looking for jobs that help them grow and upskill. It has now become mandatory for IT organizations to implement employee training and development programs. But the world has changed after the pandemic, and it also affected the training methods. Old training methods are no longer producing desired results. This ultimate guide narrates how IT organizations can build appropriate training programs using the power of technology to adapt to the new world. You’ll read about the barriers that hold back l&d professionals from implementing successful learning programs and how to overcome those barriers.Learning and development never stop, especially in the IT sector. Methods, tools, practices, and programming concepts that were popular in 2021 are out of date in 2022. And what’s the norm today, might be thrown out of the window in the next few years.
- Explore Challenges Faced by L&D Managers.
- Engaging learners with social learning principles.
- Evaluate the key differences between fresher and lateral skilling in tech.
- How to create customized learning paths specific to role.
- Evaluate the performance of your L&D program.